Friday, October 12, 2012

TESTIMONY BY OUR PATIENT - 3


TESTIMONY

NAME OF THE PATIENT: P.SADA (M.NO. 5984),
DARJEELING, WEST BENGAL


I had never heard about Dr Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre till one of my old office staffs from Coochbehar district of West Bengal, a chronic diabetic patient told me about the result he obtained after visiting the centre and advised me to get my problem checked there. During that particular period I was posted as the Additional District Magistrate in the district of North Dinajpur in West Bengal. In view of my deteriorating health condition due to uncontrolled diabetes all my family members advised me to resign from the service. I had also undergone angioplasty in CMC Vellore in April 2004. So I thought that it would be appropriate for me to resign from the service but before that I planned to visit Dr Mohan’s centre once.

It was in the month of May 2005 I along with my wife went to the centre and got checked. On seeing my critical condition, the diabetologist advised me to get admitted as inpatient and accordingly I got admitted the same day. It is unbelievable that after five days my sugar level came down to normal and I was discharged. Gradually my condition started improving and I gave up the idea of resigning from the service. My insulin intake was replaced by oral medicine after 9 months and since then my diabetic problem is completely under control. Since May 2005 I have been visiting the centre once a year for review. In the last visit, I took the life membership at the centre. I have full faith in the treatment that I receive from the centre and suggest all diabetic patients to visit the centre. I find all officials and staff of the centre very helpful, co operative and trust worthy and I expect that this centre would continue to grow as a great service centre in the days to come to help people afflicted with diabetes to ease their problem. I extend my appreciation for satisfactory and trustworthy treatment. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Guys, Really, this is superb information about function centre hills district. I had read your blog and i like it. If you want more info please, visit:function centre hills district

    ReplyDelete